Saturday 21 March 2015

WGSN x Streetstyle


Beanie - Gifted
Scarf - Monki
Glasses - H&M
 Bomber - Doc Martens x Alpha
Khaki bomber - Primark
2 piece - Cooperative via Urban Outfitters
Clutch - Zara
Trainers - Adidas Superstar Originals

Just sharing a few cheeky street style shots I received of me from my cute lil 'me' day in Bricklane market. So weird, I haven't been to the Sunday Bricklane market in years, and now living just up the road I thought I'd have a stroll through and well damn, it's so good! Was intending on just window shopping but c'mon, it's me, so I ended up purchasing the best metallic/silver vintage bomber for just a fiver.. yes, £5! And whilst having a rummage through I was stopped for a street style picture for the amazing fashion trendcasting website WGSN (photos by Jose-Luis) Y'all know I made a vow to wear more colour, so I'm starting off my injecting little pops here and there, hence the hat, bag and lining of my jacket tehe, I will get there! 

As always stay tuned!

Char x

No comments: