Sunday 22 June 2014

obligatory 'new blog guys!' first post




Hi cheekys! Welcome to my 87432th blog attempt, which will consist of
my personal style journey, and all things inbetween :) I recently started a YouTube channel, and have uploaded a couple hauls and lookbooks so go check out my channel if you haven't already!

Disclaimer! I am not attempting or claiming to be a journalist or creative writer it's genuinely just to post tons of outfit pictures and document my style and fashion obsessions as a couple people have been asking if I have a blog who watch me on YouTube or have me on instagram so thought ayeeee why not!



So just wanted to say whadduuup and welcome! Follow me and all that jazz and be in touch, I wanna hear from y'all!

Stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr


Char x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey char its lucy from uni, im loving your blog! I've just attempted to set up my own but im literally clueless lol. I was just wondering, where did you get your header with your blog name at the top?! (i literally am clueless) x

iheartchxr said...

Messaged you on facebook hun! xx