Thursday 26 June 2014

Monki girl



Duster Coat - Monki
Vest - Thrifted
Skirt - Monki
Clutch - Zara
Necklaces - Thrifted
Arm cuff - River Island
Sunglasses - Dresslink
Boots - Newlook

Errrrrrrm can we just have a moment for this Duster Coat please! Waaaah, if y'all know Monki you'll know they're acclaimed for their duster coats and long cardi's, and since I started working there I've been lusting after all of the longer style jackets. But in the early hours of this morning the heavens above opened during delivery and blessed me with this duster coat, now in sale at half price may I add, and then staff discount. UH, MA, GARRRRD how could I not?! I haven't shopped in such a long time due to being a broke ass student, and I know I'm going to get my wear out of this, and for just £18 from £50.. I can't even! We only had 2 delivered to store, so naturally I snapped this baby up. Happy Char!

As always, stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr


Char x

4 comments:

Shannon Beer said...

I would literally wear this look head to toe! So jealous of your bargain coat & job at monki! I love the skirt too, looks amazing on you. Following on bloglovin x

Unknown said...

I looove the outfit. I'm not really a fan of long coats, but you make it work.

B.

iheartchxr said...

Haha it's definitely not too shabby working at Monki, sooo hard not to put all my wages back into the company though! Thanks for the support hun!

Char x

iheartchxr said...

Ahhh that means a lot! I'm all for changing perceptions, glad you liiike girl!

Char x