Monday 23 June 2014

'sunday grunge day' (latepost)




Dress - Monki
Flannel shirt - Thrifted
Sunglasses - Thrifted
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Vintage
Rings - Thrifted
Arm cuff - River Island
Boots - Newlook

So after claiming to be changing my style to more clean cut and androgynous here I am sporting a laid back grunge look, contradictory yes.. Buuut it was move day! So I needed comfort guys! Plus momma and sis drove up to London to help move my stuff and I was a lil late to meet them so this thrown together look was genuinely thrown together #iwokeuplikedis.


We did a cheeky bit of thrifting at Battersea Carboot and my favourite charity shop but I only managed to thrift a few silver rings, I'm really trying not to be naughty 'cause I need to save! How cute is momma Char though, and I think my sister is rapidly getting cooler than me, sigh (she learnt from the best, muhaha)

As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr

Char x

No comments: