Sunday 22 June 2014

androgynous



Leather Jacket - Newlook
Shirt - Zara
Trousers (rolled up) - Thrifted
Bag - Zara
Watch - Marc Jacobs (vintage)
Strappy Heels - Primark
Sunglasses - Dresslink

So how cute is this location I found round the corner from where I work, claimed it as my cheeky lil blog hotspot. I just recently started working at Monki, Carnaby St so if you’re in the area come say hey girl heeeey. Anyway it’s finally summer! And for me with a new season naturally comes a new style, and after people watching on Carnaby St I decided to revisit my androgynous flare, think clean cut and simple, but ‘no basics’ *rihanna voice* (if you know, you know!) I’ve always had a thing for interesting cuts and tailoring, and have never really been one to wear a lot of feminine or bodycon, for me it’s usually everyday all baggy errthing. But decided to pull it in and start dressing a lil more slick, with the occasional boho twist or grunge vibe.
I’m bringing y’all along for the ride, so hit me up on insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr and stay tuned for more posts! 

Char x



No comments: