Sunday 22 February 2015

LFW | Day 3: Neutrals


Head scarf - Zara
Stripe scarf - Monki
Shirt - Thrifted
Trousers - Lewis & Leigh PR
Boots - Primark
Coat -Thrifted

Rain rain go away! So I guess today my outfit reflected the weather, and the rain did slightly hinder my outfit choice as I was saving the debut of this bad boy bargain of a coat (£10.99 from a charity shop, can we just..!) for a later date at LFW, and had planned on rocking this double denim/pyjama look by wearing my Adidas all white Original Superstars and no coat or scarf with the look, but London weather being London weather told me to check myself, tryna be out all day without a coat.. So here it is, Day 3's neautrals. I didn't manage to get any more photos of my outfit or details, as the weather meant there weren't a lot of photographers roaming about Somerset House, but I did take photos at the Belstaff Presentation which might I add was impeccable, the layering was on one hunnid!


As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr | twitter

Char x


No comments: