Monday 23 February 2015

LFW | Day 4: Crew love


Head scarf - Monki
Top - Dioralop (via Lewis & Leigh PR)
Trousers - Monki
Trainers - Adidas Original Superstars
Clutch - TRF Zara

#BESTDAYEVER :) Today the weather was on my side, I got to hang out with my 2 new fave Frenchies in the world, Simon and Sacha (who happen to be the most impeccable dressed guys I know, have linked their instas!) aaand we were Front Row for the Lulu Lui show at Fashion Scout, which consisted of direction experimentation of zips with different fabrics, and use of leather and weaving techniques, through a pastel colour palette. I'm in love with these grey culottes from the collection, want! Check out the full collection video here, and see if you spot me ;)

Check out the full collection video here, and see if you spot me ;)


Look at my boys killing the game though, so damn effortless!
As always stay tuned!

Char x




No comments: