Friday 20 February 2015

LFW | Day 1: Return of the Black


Sunglasses - Topshop
Blazer - Primark
Turtle neck - Thrifted
Cropped Trousers - Urban Outfitters
Clutch - Monki
Trainers - Adidas Originals Superstar
Rings - Thrifed

Pauuuuse, and let's have a moment for this The White Pepper jacket! Ahhh, I have been lusting after the ACNE original for the longest time, so when I had the chance to bang this copycat out for LFW how could I not?! And ofcourse this wouldn't be a Char outfit if it didn't involve layering, I swear it's the core of my outfit composition - if it's not layered it's too basic (forgive my fear of being basic mentality, you guys can't tell me I'm the only one though!). I had a few cheeky outfits lined up for LFW as I'm due to attend all 5days, but the team suggested we bang out all black on Day 1 and hey I'm definitely not shy of all black. I have infact been trying to step out of it approaching spring, as with the dismal weather I've become so accustomed to the 'it's cold and I can't be bothered to think too much about what I'm wearing but really don't wanna be cold.. ah screw it all black bangs' mentality. So I got the all black out of my system for Day 1 and voila, here it is. So I've made a pact with myself to really show my diversity in personal style throughout the next 4 days of LFW, keep your eyes peeled for some sassy stuff! Until then, here's how me and my girls do all black errthing, and do it damn well if I do say so myself! My girl Eva (first girl pictured below) is actually an incredible fashion photographer, check her out here.



As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr | twitter

Char x


No comments: