Sunday 20 July 2014

don't get shirty



Bodysuit - Thrifted (American Apparel)
Shirt (worn as skirt) - Thrifted
Clutch - Zara
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Thrifted
Arm Cuff - River Island
Blue Crystal Ring - H&M
Rings (various) - Thrifted

Who said shirts can't be worn as skirts eh?! I'd been looking for a shirt this shade of blue for a while now because I wanted something denim looking but not so obviously denim, and voila I found this in a charity shop, shock! And it's so damn versatile, I'm highly considering doing a 3ways to wear YouTube video, because tbh it's been a hot minute since I uploaded a video! (Check out my channel if you haven't already) So ima be back on my game hopefully next week, starting with styling this lil cutie, a bargain at only £2! And again these sandals can do no wrong, Primark you doin' the damn thing right na!

As always stay tuned!
insta | youtubebloglovin | tumblr

Char x

2 comments:

Jen said...

just discovered your blog/YT - in love x

This Is Lavinya said...

very cute idea! x