Tuesday 22 July 2014

white out


Top - H&M
Jeans (DIY ripped) - Thrifted
Sandals - Primark
Clutch - Zara
Necklace - India (Gifted)
Arm Cuff - River Island
Sunglasses - Dresslink

Look who's here in the big city! My sister/partner in crime Kyara, wheeeey! She's here in London for a couple days, then I'm going back home with her for the weekend because it's her birthday, so while she's here I'm doing a cheeky bit of vlogging for my YouTube channel because we're going here there and everywhere.. Today we hit up Camden taaan, my fave spot in London when the sun is out and it was bladdy boiling (no complaints whatsoever!) We both ended up in all white kinda accidentally but kinda not lols, Kyara's entire outfit including sunglasses is thrifted, and her shoes are from Newlook, just incase y'all were wondering because she's pretty damn fly *cool sunglasses face emoji* .. really wish there were cool emojis for blogging! Also, I picked up these cheeky sunnies from Camden because I needed a replacement for my other holographic ones because they're scratched as hell, womp womp. I looove the yellowy green effect, think I prefer it to my previous bluey purple ones, but first... lemme take a selfie:


As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr

Char x

No comments: