Wednesday 16 July 2014

a little bit of Paris

"Paris is always a good idea"


Sooo the bae took me on a spontaneous trip back home with him to Paris, yes I finally lost my Paris virginity! So I thought I'd share a few cheeky snaps with y'all cause well, why not?! 

The first day we arrived we headed straight to Asterix Parc with his cousins and sister, and I'm a rollarcoaster junkie so I literally had the best time! Also had some absolutely delish mango and strawberry icecream mmmm (pic below, dribble-iscious) The second day we headed to Central Paris to check out the Champs-Élysées, Arc De Triomphe and The Louvre #touristlyf. Then we visited the Eiffel Tower on our last day, which I was genuinely in awe of! French architecture really is incredible, and the buildings are so damn pretty, just like the movies! Got some cheeky pics there, had a cute picnic and then went for a spin with the top down because the weather was so damn beaut! I'm aware there's a hell of a lot of exclamation marks in this post, it's just my excitement happening all over again, sorry not sorry *cheeky monkey emoji* hehehe.



I genuinely couldn't have asked for a better city break, thankyou boo <3
As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr

Char x


1 comment:

Shannon Beer said...

I've literally just got back from a trip to Paris too, it's such a beautiful city x