Thursday 10 July 2014

whatchu know about Primark?

Sandals - River Island

Errrrrrm can we all please have a moment to applaud Primark for
this silver River Island Birks dupes I swooped up for just a fiver?! Like, for real for real?! I have wanted a pair of these since I saw the River Island pair on prettysickly, but I just never got round to buying those ones after umming and ahhing for so long. But then I saw these on my instagram on another blogger and was like damn I gotta head Central asap and see if Marble Arch has them in and there they were, in all their £5 glory just waiting for me to purchase.. I've legit worn them all day errday since, they're so so so comfortable. Steal of the month! Go get yours before they're gone!


As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr

Char x

No comments: