Thursday 24 July 2014

street art and photobooths



Shoreditch street art.. if you know then you know! The Diner.. if you know then you know! Waffles and icecream.. you get the jist! Today was filled with lots of my favorite things! Baby Ky hadn't ever been to Shoreditch, so we did a cheeky lil picnic near Spitafields Market, then headed on down to the vintage shops and markets more Brick Lane side, and the weather was so on point it was bladdy boiling! Kyara got the cuuutest vintage baby pink pleather 2 piece, well I got it for her as an early birthday present because I'm such a good big sister *chuffed emoji face* Then we headed to Carnaby Street for more food and Kyara got snapped for fashionbombdaily's website, her first street style snap whey! (this good stuff doesn't happen to us back home in Leicester believe me!) But dinner, oooomigosh The Diner! For y'all who don't know it's legit the best American Diner in London, just so, ahhhhhh! I recommend you all try it if you're ever here! And ofcourse my favourite dessert Waffles and Icecream was how we ended the day at a cute lil dessert place near Bond St. I love having my baby here down in LDN! #dreamteam

As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr

Char x

No comments: