Sunday 6 July 2014

summer bliss



Top - TRF Zara
Jeans - Forever21
Sandals - H&M
Clutch - Zara
Arm Cuff - River Island
Buddha Necklace - India (Gifted)
Silver necklaces - Primark
Blue Crystal Ring - H&M
Rings - Thrifted

Feeling hot hot hot! How cuuute is this grey strappy top I picked up in the Zara sale, was only £12.99 and I thought I could wear it casj for example in this outfit, or with layered silver chunky necklaces and heels to glam it up a lil, so that was my cheeky barg of the week. Been so damn hard to steer clear of sales as I'm tryna be good with money and I clearly already have enough clothes as much as any girl hates to admit.
Ps I swear this clutch just goes with everything.. so soz for the reoccurring appearances!

As always stay tuned!
insta | youtube | bloglovin | tumblr

Char x

No comments: